- We finally got our long awaited semi-big snow. We spent our snow day at my friend Sarah's house. The small people played outside until their snowclothes were totally soaked through. Sarah and me (and baby Z) hung out inside and managed some pretty good knitting and coffee drinking.
- I became wholly obsessed with this video. At first you may be tempted to think that nothing is happening, but be patient. Trust me.
- Dawn started regular posts on her family's new nature and science blog. This is worth following along with for many reasons, but I think especially because the blog is a collaborative project between Dawn and her children, and they are planning and gathering information for their posts together. I love that.
- I was honored to find myself included in the virtual pages of the newest issue of Rhythm of the Home. You can read an interview with me here, or check out a tutorial for the Story Lantern project from Volume Two of Alphabet Glue. The entire issue is beautifully done and more than worth reading all the way through.
- You can also read a really lovely post about the newest issue of Alphabet Glue on Mariah's blog. She made wonderful versions of the watercolor artist's notebooks from Volume Five with her kiddos and she's hosting a giveaway of a couple of five volume bundles of the magazine as well, so I'd say it's well worth a visit.
- I saw this. Oh, Purl Bee. You do know the way to my heart. Sigh.