A few notes from the past week...
- Zak has now entered the phase of babyhood where he is very, very interested in knowing the whereabouts of everyone in the house at all times. He never takes his eyes off of us, and it is hilarious.
- We had snow again. I know, I know, it wasn't much and I should have expected it, but I was so ready to sign on for spring already!
- Have you seen this? I just happened to be watching just after she laid the second egg last night and she was trying to get comfortable for an evening of sitting. Amazing. I think the bird doing the sitting this morning is the male.
- I had a great time talking to Dawn on the phone yesterday morning. I don't know how an hour and a half went by so quickly! And, I'm sure we could have kept talking for another two or three.
- I think I've just about finished up work on Volume Six of Alphabet Glue. And, you may notice that I've made some changes to the Alphabet Glue page here on the blog. I wanted to make it easier for folks to look at each issue individually rather than having to scroll down and down and down... A few more changes will be on the way soon, one of which I think you will really like and I will be ready to tell you more about next week. In the meantime, Volume Six will launch Monday!
- I made vanilla cupcakes for Mariam's birthday from this book. They were ridiculous. Totally dairy, egg, soy and wheat free and so, so good. I think I might even like them better than a "normal" cupcake. Dan ate two of them despite the fact that his motto is "I really don't like cake."
Okay, a few more minutes of heron watching and then off to small people orchestra practice! Happy weekend, friends.