There have been some really great things happening in Glueland, and I wanted to pop in and share a few links that you might be interested in. First of all, I've been meaning to share an Alphabet Glue logo button with you all. If you'd like to put a button up on your own blog, feel free to copy and use the button below.
- Heather wrote a really lovely post about Alphabet Glue on her blog, Shivaya Naturals. There is a giveaway going on until tomorrow as well- between Heather and myself, we are giving away ten issues. Yep. Ten. I also must say, Heather has been so supportive, encouraging and positive about this project and it has really meant a lot to me.
- Lucia's Alphabet Glue post pretty much knocked my socks off. I was so impressed with the way that she took my good idea and made it so much better! She worked with her daughter on a neighborhood full of story character houses that are bright, beautiful and just plain wonderful.
- Friend and fellow Magnifying Glass contributor, Nancy, also has a giveaway going on through tomorrow evening. How much do I love her picture of getting ready for a library trip with the Alphabet Glue scavenger hunt and a sharp pencil? So much.
- Cassi was kind enough to share Alphabet Glue on The Crafty Crow today. A very fun surprise to wake up to this morning. It was almost enough to make me feel better about the fact that Dan's alarm woke me up at five a.m. Okay, it was enough.
- And, a thank you to Amanda for letting Alphabet Glue hang out in a nice, comfy spot on her links list for the last week and a half.
On another note, it would seem that somehow, I have written 499 posts on this here blog so far. That means that tomorrow's post will be number 500, and you might check back for that. I have a few nice tricks up my sleeve. Ahem.